- Hosting and related fees are due within 30 days of the
invoice date in US dollars and constitute
acceptance of all policies and service
- Optional monthly hosting fees are automatically billed
to a credit card.
- It is the responsibility of the client to be in compliance at all times with Pomfret Computer Technology LLC's acceptable use policy and to review it periodically for changes and revisions.
- Clients must inform Pomfret Computer Technologies LLC in writing 30 days prior to canceling services.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel hosting services for accounts past due or for failure to comply with Pomfret Computer Technologies LLC's terms, conditions or policies.
- Web design fees are due in US dollars when the design is
complete and the clients accepts the work, not to exceed
- Design estimates over $1,000 require a 25% deposit. The balance will be due when the client has approved the final design and content, not to exceed 6 months.
- We reserve the right to activate the site only after the design fees have been paid in full. If the site is already active and payment has not been received, we reserve the right to deactivate it until such time as payment has been made in full.
- The client is t provide Pomfret Computer Technologies LLC
with the content to be used in their
web design. The client represents to
Pomfret Computer Technologies LLC and
unconditionally guarantees that any
elements of text, graphics, photos, designs,
trademarks, or other artwork furnished
to Pomfret Computer Technologies LLC
for inclusion in web pages are owned
by the client, or that the client has
permission from the rightful owner to
use each of these elements, and will
hold harmless, protect, and defend
Pomfret Computer Technologies from any
claim or suit arising from the use
of such elements furnished by the client.
- The client is responsible for all aspects of the content
of their pages and will hold Pomfret
Computer Technologies LLC harmless. Client
agrees to indemnify and hold Pomfret
Computer Technologies LLC, its
agents, officers, directors, employees,
successors, and assigns harmless from
any claims, losses or damages, including
fees, arising from any person's use of
client's website. The entire risk as
to the quality and performance of the
web pages and website is with client.
In no event will Pomfret
Computer Technologies LLC be liable to
the client or any third party for any
damages, including any lost profits,
lost savings or other incidental, consequential
or special damages arising out of the
operation of or inability to operate these web
pages or website,
even if Pomfret
Computer Technologies LLC has been advised
of the possibility of such damages.
- E-commerce use licensing fees are due in US dollars immediately and constitutes acceptance of all policies and terms.
- E-commerce use licensing fees are renewed on an annual basis and are due within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Secure transactions are only to be made with a Secure Server
Certificate (SSL)and all transactions
are the sole responsibility of the client.
- The client is responsible for all aspects of their e-commerce
and will hold Pomfret Computer Technologies
LLC harmless. This includes but is not
limited to compliance with all laws,
taxes and tariffs that arise from electronic
- Pomfret Computer Technologies LLC will acquire, on request, an Internet Domain Name on behalf of its client. Domain Name Registration fees are due immediately in US funds.
- Domain Name Registrations are renewed annually unless multiple years are paid in advance.
- Clients must inform Pomfret Computer Technologies LLC in
writing 30 days prior to canceling their domain name registrations.
- Domain name registration information is held in a public
database. The client is to understand the public nature of
this information and the laws governing domain name registration
and will hold Pomfret Computer Technologies LLC harmless.
Technologies LLC reserves the right to make changes to this
policy at any time.